How do you figure out what you’re made to do? Today we’re celebrating 4 amazing journeys from our awesome Made to Do This graduates! You’ll hear from Sadie Simper, Katie Morland, Adrienne Mitford, and Jillian Soprano about how they entered Cathy’s program seeking clarity and direction, then gathered the courage to take messy action and ask their audience what they need, pivoted in a pandemic, and began generating thousands of dollars to build an income and a life that allows them to do the work they were made to do.
1. You don’t need 3 degrees. Your work will speak for itself.
2. Just cause you can’t drop a thousand bucks on a service, it doesn’t mean your clients can’t.
3. Be helpful. Be of service. Be of use.
4. You don’t need to know everything in order to teach something. You just have to be a couple steps ahead.
5. When you have the courage to ask people what they want, it can change everything.
6. We need a world of light and laughs.
7. Meet people where they need to be.
8. Show up as your authentic, messy self. It doesn’t have to be super fancy, you don’t need the perfect words – just give your community something so they know you’re thinking of them.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.