How do you turn your pain into your greatest asset? Rabbi David Aaron, spiritual visionary, master educator, and author truly believes that we have all been given a gift. But not everyone has risen to the responsibility and moral obligation to share it with the people who need it. He shares how to take the broken parts you’ve been given and turn it into treasure, why every choice you make is the right choice, and how to start loving yourself for the sake of the world.
– Join the book club! cathyheller.com/bookclub
– Sign up for our email newsletter for weekly biz tips cathyheller.com/newsletter
– Get more of Rabbi David Aaron at rabbidavidaaron.com
1. It takes one to know one, and takes one to help one. Your pain is your greatest asset.
2. Pain without purpose is suffering. Pain with purpose is power.
3. Your soul print will never be repeated in all of history. You can never repeat what anyone else has done, because it’s you.
4. It’s not about living life on your terms – it’s about living life on our terms, the win win situation. Give up “me” to be a “we”.
5. Whatever is broken in your bag is telling you where you’ve been trained in empathy.
6. There’s no trash in your life, only treasures.
7. You have responsibility to all of us. You’ve been given a gift and it’s your moral obligation to share it.
8. When you feel good about yourself, you feel good about other people. So love yourself for the sake of the world.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.