How did a yoga clothing line become a movement that makes a difference? Ian Lopatin, cofounder of Spiritual Gangster, built a brand that makes his customers feel good about what they wear and what they stand for. He shares how to find different ways to be of service, intentionally create a product that motivates your community to spread love and kindness, and use energy and enthusiasm to open the doors to your own opportunity.
– Follow Cathy on Instagram @cathy.heller for awesome giveaways!
– Learn more about Spiritual Gangster at Spiritualgangster.com
– Get in touch with Ian email@example.com
– Join the movement to spread goodness & make an impact Feedingamerica.org
– Thanks Shipstation! Try it for free for 60 days at Shipstation.com, code dreamjob
1. Give what you love. It’ll come back to you.
2. Start small, build momentum, and chalk up wins.
3. Focus on the other instead of focusing on yourself.
4. There are so many people in need of help. There are so many ways to be of service. Life is about making a difference.
5. In order to be a great teacher you don’t need to know everything. You just need to be one step ahead.
6. You’ll figure it out. Start walking and the path will appear.
7. The more you can maintain and clean your own energy, the more miraculous your life becomes.
8. When you show up with energy and enthusiasm, everything is possible.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.