3/19/2020

category:

date:

My Thoughts on the Coronavirus

Share:

How can you make every day a gift? Cathy shares her thoughts on the impact of the coronavirus and her new paradigm shift in this seemingly dark time. She helps you make every day epic, take this opportunity to give massive value and fulfill the essential human needs, and find equanimity so you can free yourself from the pain of resistance, and be with things as they are.

– Join the book club! Starts Monday March 23 @ 11:30 am PT cathyheller.com/bookclub

TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:

1. Ask yourself, “How can I make today epic with what I have?” When you ask yourself that question, you will get answers.
2. At any moment, we’re given the choice to choose fear or love.
3. Be with what is. If you can be with it, you will reach equanimity.
4. There’s an incredible opportunity and a need right now to show up, connect, and build intimacy. This is a time like no other.
5. We can’t stop the waves, but we can learn to surf. Things are as they are, and you can be with them just as they are.
6. Before you try to run or resist, look for the gift in this darkness. It’s here for a reason.
7. The greatest human need is belonging, contribution, transcendence, and purpose.
8. Life is 10% what’s happening now. The other 90% is how you deal with it.

MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:

Thank you so much for listening!

Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.

If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.

Join the Don't Keep Your Day Job community!

join for free today!

recent episodes:

Don’t keep your day job

HOW TO TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A

career.

more about the book

learn how to use YOUR unique gifts to make a soulful contribution to the world

Take the Passion Finder Quiz Here