How do you let go of your need for perfection and control? Yeardley Smith, Emmy Award winning actress, novelist, podcast host and producer has played the iconic role of Lisa Simpson for over 30 years. But even with all the success she still has the same negative thoughts and anxieties that we all experience. She shares how to deal with disappointment, how to free yourself from other people’s judgment, and why we need to tell the stories that would otherwise go unheard.
– Join Made to Do This! madetodothis.com
– Listen to Yeardley’s podcast Small Town Dicks http://www.smalltowndicks.com/
– Thanks Honeybook! tryHoneyBook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year
– Thanks Skillshare! 2 Free months of Skillshare of Premium Membership at Skillshare.com/dreamjob2
– Thanks Echelon! EchelonFit.com/DREAMJOB
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.