How can you be more intentional about the life you wake up to every morning? Kelsey Murphy, business & life coach, podcaster, speaker, and B-School mentor left her comfy career in advertising by searching for evidence of new possibilities and following the dreams that made her feel over the moon. She teaches you how to redefine and get clear on what you want your life to look like, how to use your existing relationships to get your first clients, and how to prioritize and take action on the to-do items that will actually move you closer to your vision.
– Join our 5 day 2020 Vision Challenge! cathyheller.com/challenge
– Follow Kelsey on Instagram @kelseymurphy
– Get Kelsey’s free How to Plan Your Business Guide http://kelseymurphy.com/howtoplan
1. It is possible to create a life that you love.
2. Look for the evidence. Find the little things in life that surprise you with how great they are.
3. Once you meet people who you connect with on a personal and business level, make it a priority to be around them.
4. You don’t need to know coordinates right away. Just start defining the direction and head towards that north star.
5. Practice visualizing what you want your life to look life. Pick 5 to 7 things that will make the biggest difference and put them in the calendar.
6. You don’t need to have hundreds of followers to get started. Tell the people already in your circle what you want to do. You’ll be surprised how many doors it can open.
7. Allow yourself the time and space to be a beginner. Build experience, understand who you want to work with, and the results you can help them create.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.