How do you make your offer to your community and feel like the most generous person in the world? Chalene Johnson, health, fitness, marketing and business expert, entrepreneur, bestselling author, podcaster, and speaker has created one successful business after another by focusing on the problem she can solve for her audience. She shares how your quirks can build a connected and engaged tribe, the different ways to grow 6 figure online businesses without thousands of followers, and the step by step formula for launching your contribution to people who need you.
– Apply for the Glow Biz Retreat! cathyheller.com/retreats
– Say hi to Chalene on Instagram @chalenejohnson
– Listen to Chalene’s podcasts Build Your Tribe and The Chalene Show wherever you listen to podcasts
– Thank you Fiverr! 10% off at Fiverr.com, code dreamjob
1. As weird and quirky as you are, it’ll help you stand out and attract the people who need someone exactly like you.
2. Accept that all the experiences you have are intended to serve someone.
3. Let people know who you are and what you do. Be as specific as possible.
4. Grow your grassroots. That’s where strongest connections are made, where you create customers you can serve for a lifetime. Go deeper, not wider.
5. You are your ceiling.
6. Solve one problem first.
7. Pick price that’s so ridiculous you want to knock on someone’s door and say “you need this.” Giving your offer should make you feel like the most generous person in the world.
8. Do in spite of fear. Be messy, start and stumble. You are good enough.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.