How can you commit to making a big leap that could change your life? Gay Hendricks, bestselling author of more than 40 books, including The Big Leap has spent decades helping people break through their upper limit and rise to their full potential. He shares how to soar towards your genius spiral, how a simple change in breathing can change your life, and how to stop being a doer so you can become a receiver to the opportunities all around you.
– Get more of Gay Hendricks at hendricks.com
– Have you gotten Cathy’s audiobook? You can get a Free trial + a Free audiobook at audible.com/dreamjob
– Watch the full interview on YouTube https://youtu.be/ukU9p6P65_8
– Thanks Everlane! Everlane.com/dreamjob for free shipping on your first order
– Thanks Skillshare! 2 months of unlimited access at Skillshare.com/dreamjob
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.