What magic can happen when you let yourself have fun and express your honesty? Grammy Award-winning, multiplatinum-selling singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat and musician Jason Reeves have spent the past 12 years adjusting to fame when their single Bubbly became a worldwide hit. Their cowriting journey merely began as awkward teens who just had a shared passion for making songs that spoke true to them, and that raw authenticity has led them to multiple chart-topping albums and singles. They share how to embrace your imperfections and mistakes, and serve your audience by sacrificing the comfortable, and letting the spotlight shine on the real you.
– Thanks Skillshare! 2 months Free at skillshare.com/dreamjob2
– Thanks BeautyCounter! 10% off your purchase at beautycounter.com code dreamjob
– Thank you Everlane! Everlane.com/dreamjob
– Thank you FabFitFun! Get $10 off your first box at www.fabfitfun.com, code dreamjob
– Thank you Kabbage! Kabbage.com code DREAMJOB to get $100 credit on your first loan statement. Offer ends 11/30/19. Must take a minimum $5000 loan to qualify. Credit lines subject to review and change. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.