How did a passion to solve a pain result in a 6 figure deal with Mark Cuban? Jenny Goldfarb, founder of Mrs. Goldfarb’s Unreal Deli began exploring her love for vegan food without any clue how it could become a business. She shares how she simplified her cold calling outreach to get more responses, what questions she asked herself that helped her find more customers, how she ended up winning the hearts of the Shark Tank judges, and how to embrace the darkness to shine your light.
– Check out Jenny’s amazing vegan corned beef! Unrealdeli.com
– Watch the clip of Jenny’s pitch on Shark Tank https://youtu.be/5M7Z0Dbro4g
– RSVP to the Nashville event with Cathy and Jeff Goins http://bit.ly/35uDi9q
– Thanks Mejuri! Up to 20% off & Free shipping on orders over $100 at Mejuri.com/dreamjob
– Thanks quip! First refill Free at getquip.com/dreamjob
– Thank you Kabbage! Kabbage.com, code DREAMJOB for $100 credit on your first loan statement
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.