How can you stay focused on your big vision goals when you’re feeling discouraged or hopeless? Cathy shares her advice on how to prevent yourself from quitting in the dip, how to set yourself up to ensure you take the next step forward, and what you should really focus on as you move through this journey of life.
– Preorder the book today (Sept. 2, Labor Day!) at https://www.dontkeepyourdayjob.com/book and then fill out the form https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/labor-day-deal to get super special bonuses!
– Thanks Figs! Get 15% off at wearfigs.com with code dreamjob
– Thanks Skillshare! Get 2 free months at skillshare.com/dreamjob2
– Thank you Netsuite! Get your free guide at netsuite.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Fab Fit Fun! Get $10 off your first box at www.fabfitfun.com with code dreamjob
Be clear on your Why.
You don’t have to do it all at once. Break the big picture into actionable steps.
Set yourself up to stay accountable.
Keep your batteries charged.
Take action and let it be imperfect.
Celebrate every step you take, every fall, and every win – no matter how big or small.
Email Cathy’s hypnotherapist friend at email@example.com
How to Defeat Your Inner Critic & Creative Blocks – Danielle Krysa of The Jealous Curator
How to Become a Tony Award Winning Playwright – Steven Levenson
How a Florist Designed A Life With No Regrets – Emma Elizabeth Bates
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.