How do you find the courage to be honest about your imperfect life? Sazan Hendrix, lifestyle and beauty blogger, YouTuber, influencer and podcaster made a brave step to share the real, raw, messy parts of her life – and it only made her audience love her more. She shares how we can build each other up through authenticity, how to create a shared experience through your product, and how to find your way towards a good life without a road map.
– Join our Dreambassador Team! https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/Dreambassadors
– Preorder Cathy’s book! https://www.dontkeepyourdayjob.com/book
– Thanks Gusto! 3 months free at gusto.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks SkillShare! 2 months free at Skillshare.com/DreamJob2
– Thanks Native! 20% off your first purchase at nativedeodorant.com and code dreamjob.
– Thanks Frank & Oak! $25 off your first subscription box frankandoak.com/dreamjob.
The route not always taken can be scary and risky – but when you start to see growth, you’ll be hooked on the journey.
Don’t try to keep up with a life that’s not real. We build each other up when we’re authentic about the season of life that we’re in.
Living a good life is about figuring out how to live imperfectly, embrace it, and challenge yourself to chase after that wisdom.
Rest is a pivotal part of success. You don’t always have to be in hustle mode.
You don’t need all the money in the world in order to help one person.
At the core of anything you do – it should be to encourage, help and bless other people.
It’s not your job to second guess yourself. Quitting is not an option. So step up, and boldly jump from that mountain – and trust that you’ll figure it out along the way.
Follow Sazan on Instagram @sazan
Listen to Sazan’s podcast The Good Life with Stevie and Sazan
Sazan’s YouTube channel
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.