How do you create a meaningful impact? Ben Higgins, cofounder of Generous Coffee never imagined that he would rise to fame on The Bachelor – but he did know that he was meant for a bigger purpose. He shares how to find your passion through injustice, why empathy is the most attractive quality, and how to measure your victories through the impact you have on every human soul.
– Join the Dreambassador Team! https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/Dreambassadors
– Preorder Cathy’s book so you can get the awesome book bonuses! dontkeepyourdayjob.com/book
– Thanks Netsuite! Download their Free guide, “Seven Key Strategies to Grow your Profits” NetSuite.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Gusto! 3 months free with your first payroll at gusto.com/DREAMJOB
– Thanks Clutter! Get $50 off your first month at CLUTTER.com/dreamjob and code dreamjob
More love and support comes from vulnerability than anything else.
Empathy is one of the most attractive qualities you can have. We’re all capable of uplifting, fulfilling, and encouraging the people around us when we interact with empathy.
We only get one shot, one opportunity to live this life, and tell our story.
If you want to find your passion, think about what fires you up the most.
Success isn’t defined by the number of followers – it’s about the human soul. Changing one person’s life for the better is the best victory you can get.
If you’re here, then you have a purpose. You are worthy of having an impact.
At the end of the day, we’re all human. All that matters are the stories we tell and the stories we build together.
Follow Ben on Instagram @higgins.ben and on Twitter @benhiggi
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.