How do you get clear on what brings you the most joy and enthusiasm? How can focusing on that one thing bring you more prosperity? Danielle LaPorte, best-selling author, speaker, entrepreneur, and a beacon of light has suffered the consequences of workaholism and having too many passion projects – and she wants you to know it doesn’t have to be that way. She explains what inner work can help identify your true desires, create self-compassion, and illuminate your own worth.
– Download the free cheat sheet https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/danielle-laporte
– Find out how high you can dream at our Dreamtopia Workshop! https://cathy-heller.teachable.com/p/live-event
– Join a local or virtual meetup group! https://dontkeepyourdayjob.com/meetup-groups
– Thanks Legacy Box! Legacybox.com/DREAMJOB and save 40%!
– Thank you M.Gemi! For $50 off your first pair of Mgemi.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Robin Hood! dreamjob.robinhood.com for a FREE stock!
– Thanks Rothys! Rothys.com and code dreamjob for cute shoes & free shipping
1. Focus on the thing you’re most enthusiastic about.
2. Beware of being a workaholic. It’s celebrated and rewarded – but it can be lethal.
3. Get clear on the feeling you desire.
4. The universe is designed to help you create, manifest, and be home. You deserve it.
5. If you can’t believe it, take the first step and imagine it.
6. Let yourself die. The new light, the new truth will come.
7. See yourself. Celebrate yourself. Love yourself.
8. Ask your inner child what you need today to take care of yourself.
9. You actually don’t have to do anything to earn your way into the favor of life.
10. Replace the lies that you are unworthy, with full knowing that you’ve been loved since the beginning of time. And you are loved for eternity.
Danielle’s books, including White Hot Truth, The Desire Map, The Fire Starter Sessions
R. Buckminster Fuller quote: “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Eckhart Tolle quote: “The modalities of awakened doing are acceptance, enjoyment, and enthusiasm. Each one represents a certain vibrational frequency of consciousness. You need to be vigilant to make sure that one of them operates whenever you are engaged in doing anything at all – from the most simple task to the most complex.”
Rumi quote: “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Alan Watts quote: “But we must not suffer over the suffering.”
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.