How much impact can you make and purpose will you find when you dedicate your life to giving? Mitch Albom, #1 NYT bestselling author, screenwriter, playwright, columnist, and philanthropist never imagined the ripple effects his words would have when he wrote Tuesdays with Morrie to help his old college professor pay off medical bills. He shares why it’s always better to let go of your grudges, why giving is living, and how to recognize the prayers that have been answered.
– Get the free podcasting checklist! Cathyheller.com/checklist
– Support Have Faith Haiti Mission & Orphanage https://havefaithhaiti.org/
– Support SAY Detroit https://saydetroit.org/
– Get your copy of Mitch’s books (The Stranger in the Lifeboat, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, and more) https://www.mitchalbom.com/
– Follow Mitch on Instagram @mitchalbom
– Thanks Bambee! Go to Bambee.com/DREAMJOB to schedule your free HR audit.
– Thanks Coinbase! get $10 in free Bitcoin when you sign up today at Coinbase.com/dreamjob
– Thanks Raycon! Go to buyraycon.com/DREAMJOB for 15% off your entire Raycon order.
1. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making plans.
2. Let go of your grudges, even if you know you’re 100% right and they’re 100% wrong. Just end it.
3. Giving is living.
4. Everyone has pain. Everyone has a story.
5. Help comes in the most unlikely ways.
6. When we lose someone we love, instead of asking why did Gd take them, ask why did Gd give them to us? What did we do to deserve their love, their sweetness, their goodness? Those moments are a gift.
7. Every life touches another life in some way.
8. You’re not a wave. You’re part of the ocean. We’re all a part of the ocean.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.